We are looking for a skilled Operations Coordinator for our Salt Lake City Warehouse.
If you are passionate about Operations and the Employee Experience, give us a chance to meet you. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
A bit about us: We are ShipHero Fulfillment (https://shiphero.com). We are a distributed company with 400+ team members including employees in Canada, multiple U.S states including New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, California, Florida and Nevada and contractors in several foreign countries including Argentina and Mexico. We are a profitable and well capitalized company. We provide software as a service and have our own warehouses throughout the US and Canada. We help customers ship more than $5 billion a year of eCommerce orders.
This is a key position in the growth and expansion of ShipHero SLC and is held to a high standard within the company, including company mandated KPI’s. This role will act as an extension to the Warehouse Operations Manager and liaison for the location to Corporate HR/People Operations. You will be the point of contact for all employees and outside vendors regarding Warehouse and People Operations items.
- Recruiting: Job description creation and posting, interview scheduling; POC for all applicants
- HR Liaison: Work closely with Corporate HR on new hire onboarding, employee file maintenance, employee relations, performance management, disciplinary actions and termination procedures
- New Hire Orientations: Ensuring company culture, time clock procedures, hierarchy, departments, benefits, incentives, and recognitions are fully understood.
- Training: Maintain and update training documents, work with department managers to ensure all training/retraining is completed in a timely manner
- Manage warehouse time tracking system, ensuring accuracy and manager approval of timesheets
- Hold departmental meetings with Management and Leads
- Sorting, filing and delivery of mail
- Planning and organizing warehouse activities (holiday parties, special events, maintenance etc.)
- Other assignments given by General Manager/Operations Manager
- Confidence in Warehouse setting and interaction with all levels of employees and management
- Minimum 3 years warehouse experience
- Minimum 1 years HR exposure
- Basic knowledge of employment law
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Knowledge of shipping systems and inventory systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and overall computer familiarity
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and other supplementary benefits
- Referral program