We are ShipHero(shiphero.com). We are a cloud-built platform entrusted by hundreds of e-commerce companies, large and small, helping manage inventory, and ship orders to customers. Many of our customers sell on Shopify and/or Amazon. We’re driven to help our customers grow their businesses, by providing a platform that solves complex problems while engineered to be reliable and fast. We are obsessed with building great technology that is beautiful and easy to use. Our culture also reflects our ethos and belief that by bringing passionate, talented, and great people together - we can all do great things.T
he Inventory Associate is part of the inventory department which is responsible for the proper unloading of inbound trucks, verifying and inspecting products for damages or discrepancies, performing routine cycle counts, slotting and locating inventory within the warehouse and WMS, recording and inspecting returned products, and ensuring the fulfillment team has product available for picking and shipping.
- Saturday - Tuesday 7am to 5:30pm
- Compensation may vary based on previous forklift experience. Experience on wire guided forklifts, turrets specifically, is desired greatly.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Unload inbound shipments (Ground, LTL, FTL, and Containers)
- Count, Verify, and inspect new inventory
- Update product profiles (Weights, Dims, barcodes, etc.) within WMS
- Identify locations within warehouse and WMS for slotting of new inventory
- Revising warehouse locations and moving inventory per velocity demands
- Communicate with clients on any damages, discrepancies, or delays
- Handle put back and floating inventory
- Process, inspect, record, and report returned inventory
- Pull inventory from overstock for pickable replenishment
- Cycle count inventory to ensure accuracy
- Assist with additional projects as needed
- Minimum 2 years inventory experience
- Minimum 1 year forklift experience (Stand up, Sit down) with clean record
- Critical analysis of proper counting and reporting
- Familiar with shipping systems and inventory systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and overall computer familiarity
- Self-motivated and goal orientated
Position Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time/duration of shift.
- Must be able to hear and see in accordance to safety measures in the warehouse.
- Must be able to traverse and access all areas of the warehouse.