At ShipHero we make it easy to manage eCommerce logistics in more ways than one. Our proprietary Warehouse Management Software (WMS) allows our customers to run an efficient warehouse and fulfill customer orders quickly and accurately. While our fulfillment division operates our own warehouses providing fulfillment services for brands across the US and Canada.
We want to put this great technology in the hands of more brands, retailers and 3PLs in the UK and Europe to help them grow. We are looking for a key piece to this objective, an account executive for our SaaS offering in the UK,
- Manage the full sales cycle by using a consultative, relationship-driven approach to win new business.
- Build & execute strategic pipeline plans to generate new business with prospective brands and 3PLs. Create and maintain relationships through multiple touch points including calls, emails, on-site visits, and social media.
- Become an expert on ShipHero’s warehouse management software and be able to provide a detailed demonstration of the benefits it will provide the prospects
- Recommend solutions based on potential brand’s needs by using industry knowledge to demonstrate the value of ShipHero’s services.
- Give demos, virtual presentations, or in-person presentations to potential merchants.
- Use your knowledge of the UK market to make recommendations for industry events such as trade shows and seminars.
- Creation of sales plan, and being able to talk about how to hit revenue quota by tactics.
- Expertly guide our prospective clients by becoming a ShipHero software expert.
- Update and maintain data in CRM and other applications on all leads/prospects/contacts/activity, etc. Own your forecast and be accountable for providing accurate business updates to our internal business, while keeping activities and deal updates current in our CRM.
Need to Have:
- 3+ years of sales experience in the logistics field in the UK
- History of meeting or exceeding targets at current and past companies.
- High level of detail, professionalism and follow-through/ follow-up.
- Must be a team player, willing collaborator, and courteous .
- The ability to independently curate and manage a sales funnel within our CRM.
- The ability to be a problem solver for prospects.
- Experience working in a CRM, such as Salesforce, HubSpot, or other related applications.
Nice to Have:
- High level of comfort selling warehouse management solutions
- Someone that understands eCommerce platforms, eCommerce brands and their needs.
- Excel and PowerPoint skills (or Google Sheets / Google Slides).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts both within and outside the company.