At ShipHero we make it easy to manage eCommerce logistics in more ways than one. Our proprietary Warehouse Management Software (WMS) allows our customers to run an efficient warehouse and fulfill customer orders quickly and accurately. While our fulfillment division operates our own warehouses providing fulfillment services for brands across the US and Canada.
We want to put this great technology and service in the hands of more brands, retailers and 3PLs. Building our partnership channel is a key piece of our growth plans. We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Partner Manager. You will create and build out a network of lead referral partners. The partner channel is in its infancy at ShipHero so you’ll have the chance to make a big impact on our growth.
- Identify, approach and sign up new revenue generating partners
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with partners that drive leads to our sales team and value for our partners
- Finalize commercial agreements and work with legal to close out agreements with new partners
- Identify and sign key technical partners
- Educate and support channel partners withongoing enablement for product/positioning knowledge
- Develop partner presentations and provide product training
- Manage channel partners to achieve sales objectives (pipeline creation & revenue)
- Evaluate performance of partnership activities and adapt them accordingly
- Agree to goals with partners and incentives in order to achieve them
- Introduce and improve processes and reporting to keep operations simple and streamlined for us and our partners
Need to Have:
- 3+ years of partner managemetn and/or sales experience
- History of meeting or exceeding targets at current and past companies.
- High level of detail, professionalism and follow-through/ follow-up.
- Must be a team player, willing collaborator, and courteous .
- The ability to independently curate and manage a sales funnel within our CRM.
Nice to Have:
- High level of comfort selling warehouse management solutions
- Someone that understands eCommerce platforms, eCommerce brands and their needs.
- Experience working in a CRM, such as Salesforce, HubSpot, or other related applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts both within and outside the company.
- $2,000 so you can buy any equipment you need to be happy at your job.
- 4 weeks of PTO + holidays.
- Mandatory fun time. We mean it. Work-life balance in spades.
- Free health insurance for U.S. and Canada based employees.
Our Core Values:
• Do the right thing - Our employees are held to the highest standards. We act with integrity and honesty, embrace accountability, do what’s right, even when no one is watching.
• Tenacity - We take a relentless approach in our business: We show up expecting to win every day, obsess about serving our clients and employees, and are driven by results.
• Have Fun & Be Bold - We support work life balance and have fun while being our bold and authentic selves.
• Scrappiness - We do more with less. We are scrappy, determined, resourceful, and relentless in delivering results.