What We Do:
As an Account Manager at ShipHero Fulfillment, you provide a white glove experience for our high-end customers. You enjoy digging into the fine details, problem-solving and collaborating with customers to learn about their sales projections and business goals. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (Sales, Customer Success, Operations, Engineering) to improve the customer experience in order to build customer growth and loyalty.
If you have a flair for communication, enjoy collaborating with multiple teams, and a desire to build long-lasting relationships, this is the role for you.
This is a remote position. We communicate regularly using video chat and Slack.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for a portfolio of assigned key customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships through excellent customer service
- Maintain and explain contracted agreements with clients
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify areas of improvement with existing clients and ShipHero’s services
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare quarterly reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify growth opportunities and leverage customer revenue
- Thrive under challenging client requests and address escalations as needed
- 1-2 years experience as Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Customer Success Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate clearly, present confidently and influence the decision making of key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Maintain sharp attention to detail on multiple accounts and projects at the same time
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Undergraduate degree
- A winning attitude that embraces change/feedback
Monday-Friday, US-Based Role, Remote